Location: Washington, D.C.
Job Type: Full-time; Hybrid
Salary: $50,000-$62,000 Salary is commensurate with experience. Starting salary within the range provided is based on the candidate’s relevant experience and skills for the role.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023
Eurasia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to the idea that societies function best when people take responsibility for their own civic and economic prosperity. EF’s programs help small businesses become more successful, governments more responsive and accountable, and civic organizations more effective and resilient. EF has offices and programs in the Eurasia region, the Middle East, and China.
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is accepting applications for a Program Associate (PA) to join EF’s Innovative Training Solutions team. The PA reports to the Program Manager and will directly contribute to the successful implementation of EF’s innovative civil society capacity building program, promoting educational advocacy and teacher activism.
- Contribute to the planning, implementation, and evaluation of program activities such as capacity building trainings and online workshops and conferences;
- Monitor the progress of educational courses towards program outcomes, and contribute to revising program’s strategies accordingly if necessary;
- Liaise with course instructors to ensure clear communication with course participants;
- Cofacilitate virtual workshops, online courses, and individual sessions with participants and instructors;
- Design innovative methods to engage program participants;