Advocacy Expert - Consultancy
- Date Posted:
- Region: Global
- Country: Global
- Job Type: Consultant
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is accepting applications for advocacy experts to facilitate and coach an advanced online course on advocacy skills to support education policy reform advocates. EF is seeking individuals with experience and expertise in delivering advocacy training courses for CSOs and NGOs in restrictive societies. The expert is responsible for providing remote learning support and introducing key concepts of the course with supporting content. The online course is intended to empower CSO leaders to design and implement safe and effective advocacy campaigns to address deficiencies in the policies and practices of education systems.
• Provide remote instruction and interact with course participants on a daily basis;
• Teach participants how to identify feasible milestones for improving their advocacy campaigns;
• Help participants in develop a strategic advocacy action plan with robust risk mitigation strategies that can achieve tangible results;
• Seed discussion questions in forums and monitor participants’ involvement in the social learning platform;
• Introduce additional educational resources to participants on related course topics;
• Facilitate networking opportunities among the participants;
• Further information about this coaching course will be discussed during the interview process.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in education, social sciences, management, or a related area required. Combination of education and years of experience is an acceptable substitute.
• Strong demonstrated experience and background in professional training, advanced knowledge in educational advocacy as well as supporting advocacy training projects.
• Experience facilitating online/remote learning courses.
Proven training and facilitation skills in advocacy and community organizing required, curriculum development experience is preferred;
• Excellent coaching and mentoring skill is a must;
• Strong communication skills and positive can-do attitude is required;
• Fluency in written and spoken Farsi/Dari is required. Fluency in written and spoken English is a plus.