- Date Posted:
- Region: North America
- Country: United States
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Job Type: Full-time; may be fully remote
- Salary Range: 50,000-62,000 Salary is commensurate with experience. Starting salary within the range provided is based on the candidate's relevant experience and skills for the role.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2023
Eurasia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to the idea that societies function best when people take responsibility for their own civic and economic prosperity. EF's programs help small businesses become more successful, governments more responsive and accountable, and civic organizations more effective and resilient. EF has offices and programs in the Eurasia region, the Middle East, and China.
The PA will be a member of EF’s Innovative Training Solutions team and will be responsible for providing programmatic oversight, guidance and backstopping support for the Online Advocacy Program- women's economic rights through overseeing online courses and contributing to the program’s outreach efforts and strategies. Reporting to the Program Manager, the PA will directly contribute to the successful implementation of EF’s online civil society capacity building programs.
• Contribute to the development of the program’s overall strategy on a regular basis;
• Provide professional assistance and support to planning, strategizing, and implementing the program to achieve its objectives;
• Oversee the delivery of online courses on community engagement and accountability;
• Monitor the progress, of course, participants toward program outcomes, and revise the program’s strategies if necessary;
• Liaise with instructors to ensure clear and informative communication with course participants;
• Assess and communicate the learning needs of participants to the team
• Perform research and analysis to contribute to creating personalized learning responses for participants
• Design innovative methods to engage program participants;
• Contribute to creating a culture of learning and collaboration with course participants, and initiate stimulating conversations
• Conduct outreach campaigns utilizing communication and social media skills and other methods as necessary;
• Generate content for the website when required;
• Report on course achievements, and prepare the program’s donor reports.
Bachelor’s degree in international development, social work, area studies, management, or another relevant field required; Master’s degree preferred
• At least four years of work experience is required; work experience on international development projects is highly desirable;
• Experience with social media tools, blogging and content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Moodle;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills (Farsi and English);
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
Ability to take initiative to identify and communicate problems and complete tasks
Experience in educational projects and online education is a plus;
Fluency in Farsi and English required. Experience in Farsi to English translation preferred.
To apply, you must submit a cover letter and resume to the job solicitation.