Subject Matter Expert - Conflict Sensitive Education
- Date Posted:
- Region: Global
- Country: Global
- Job Type: Consultant
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is seeking experienced subject matter experts (SME) who have a background in Conflict Sensitive Education and are well-rounded in enhancing the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of educators and youth development enthusiasts. The expert will support the program team in designing and delivering sessions focused on their area of expertise. The selected candidate will seek to facilitate a productive work environment amidst a culturally diverse group.
- Attending regular team meetings with program staff to brainstorm and share ideas and thoughts regarding defining and enhancing program strategies;
- Developing interactive curriculums based on the key concepts and themes of the program;
- Determining weekly topics, subtopics and learning goals related to the program’s objectives in coordination with the program staff;
- Reviewing, analyzing, and localizing international best practices to ensure the content is accurate and complete;
- Providing feedback to participants with the aim of creating an engaging online learning environment;
- Making speeches or giving talks as guest or keynote speaker to support program’s workshops, events, or training sessions.
Master's degree or equivalent in youth development, education, social science, or a related area required.
At least 3 years of experience of demonstrated work in related field.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong background in developing and conducting trainings for educators;
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and a positive can-do attitude;
- Fluency in written and spoken Farsi/Dari and proficiency in English (preferred);
- Experience facilitating online/remote learning workshops (preferred).