Eurasia Foundation (EF) is accepting applications for a subject matter expert (SME) on educational policy and advocacy with a keen understanding of effective advocacy strategies in restrictive environments. The SME will provide their expertise to a program supporting the educational advocacy initiatives of teacher advocates and civil society leaders. Their responsibilities will include contributing to the program’s implementation strategy, developing and reviewing content, supporting the design and implementation of training workshops on educational advocacy, and acting as an instructor/guest speaker in workshops.
• Assist in the design of program implementation strategies in cooperation with the program’s team.
• Support the development of content for the program’s workshops and webinars, ensuring that content is technically accurate and makes use of real-life examples and case studies.
• Give lectures or speeches as instructor or guest speaker to support program’s workshops, events, or training sessions.
• Provide feedback and insights on the program’s social media content and outreach strategies.
• Support participants in identifying and utilizing various tools and strategies to enhance their future advocacy plans.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in education, social sciences, management, or a related area required; Combination of education and years of experience is an acceptable substitute.
• Extensive background in educational advocacy, including experience supporting advocacy training projects. Experience with developing online learning pedagogy, particularly towards practical social learning, networking, and inclusivity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ideal candidates have relevant working experience in Farsi-speaking countries; Fluency in written and spoken Farsi/Dari is a plus.