Eurasia Foundation is seeking an Evaluation Specialist for leading the design and implementation of an in-depth performance evaluation for one of its training programs on Advocacy. The Evaluation Specialist will carry out a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation of the program to provide an independent assessment describing the impacts of the program. The program’s office is in Washington, D.C., but the consultant may work remotely if necessary.
- Liaise with program staff on design and implementation of the evaluation processes;
- Serve as a technical expert to conduct data collection activities, including interviews with selected participants and data analysis;
- Produce a comprehensive analytical report including the following items:
- Description of evaluation goals and objectives
- Description of the evaluation methodology and data collection tools
- Description of the data analysis process
- Presentation of the main findings
- Presentation of the main conclusions
- Presentation of key lessons learned
- Programmatic recommendations for EF
Master's degree in social sciences, international development, or related fields.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in designing, overseeing and, implementing project M7E or combination of education, training and experience;
- Experience with qualitative and quantitively MEL data collection and analysis methods
- Familiarity with principles-focused or experimental evaluations desirable
- Relevant work experience with training programs, preferably online programs
KNOWLEGEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Willing to closely collaborate with DC-based staff, partners and stakeholders;
- Strong facilitation, presentation, and communication skills;
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Fluency in Persian/Dari and English required.
To be considered for this position, please attach a resume and cover letter to application.