Eurasia Foundation (EF) is seeking a cybersecurity and information technology expert to design and conduct a 60 – 90 minute cybersecurity culture training for non-technical staff. This should include a Q&A session and structured discussions. The training should provide information to boost participants' understanding of how cybersecurity affects their strategy, goals, daily work, and the role they play in protecting company and client data. The training should give examples of critical data assets participants may work with and introduce them to the security and privacy concepts while explaining potential implications of security breaches.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design (customize) the training content, discussion topics, and materials for the Q&A session in consultation with the Business Process and Knowledge Management Officer to ensure relevance to Eurasia Foundation’s work. Eurasia Foundation may include custom slides including policy or other relevant information.
- Include case studies based on examples, relevant to Eurasia Foundation’s work.
- Introduce additional resources or secondary reading materials, as necessary.
- Deliver the training online between May 16 and July 1, 2022, for an audience of up to one hundred people. Training will be recorded by Eurasia Foundation and recording can be used for the organizational needs and cannot be posted publicly.
The chosen contractor must be an individual or a firm that meets the following criteria.
Master's degree or equivalent in cybersecurity, information technology management or a related area required.
Seven years of experience in leading cybersecurity or information technology management programs.
Experience facilitating online/remote training sessions.
Strong background in developing and conducting cybersecurity leadership or management courses for non-technical audience.
Ideal candidates have CISM certification or equivalent and have experience working with not-for-profit organizations.
Master's Degree or equivalent in cybersecurity, information technology management or a related area required
- For Individuals: Seven years of experience in leading cybersecurity or information technology management programs
- For Companies: Seven years of experience designing and managing cybersecurity and cyber risk programs.
- Ideal candiates have CISM certification or equivalent and have working with not-for-profit organizations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKLLS & ABILITIES
- Experience facilitating online/remote training sessions
- Strong background in developing and conducting cybersecurity leadership or management courses for non-technical audience.
- Experience in developing and conducting cybersecurity leadership or management training for non-technical audience.
Proposals must include the following:
- Quote (maximum two pages), that includes: Information about the proposed training structure and topics and budget information.
- Applicant's Information, that outlines applicant's credentials and experience level.
Interested individuals and organizations are invited to submit proposals through the applicant tracking system by clicking the apply button below or by sending proposals to [email protected] with "Cyber Training" in the subject line no later than April 27, 2022 at 17:00 Washington, DC (UTC-5).