Eurasia Foundation (EF) is now accepting applications for a skilled Management Development Consultant (MDC) capable of improving delegation and staff development skills amongst our Innovative Training Solutions (ITS) team. EF is a US non-profit organization promoting world-wide civil society development and good governance. Our ITS team specializes in providing online and in-person training to civil-society stakeholders located in restrictive and hard-to-reach environments. Our selected candidate will seek to facilitate a productive work environment amidst a culturally diverse cohort of employees and will be tasked with closely examining, evaluating, and improving the ITS team's management customs. A successful MDC will further suggest and implement improved operation processes to enhance EF's overall management abilities and productive functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop management training exercises focused on delegating, addressing performance problems, time management, and staff development tools that meet ITS needs;
- Facilitate practical and effective management training sessions; Suggest clear management and collaboration tools and strategies;
- Propose solutions to overcome internal team management challenges;
- Evaluate training outcomes and recommend potential next steps.
Bachelor’s degree (human resource management, strategic management, international relations, international development or area studies) required.
- At least five years of successful experience of conducting impactful team building and leadership workshops for diverse teams;
- Ability and experience in identifying and addressing conflicts and opportunities in diverse work environments;
- Proficient knowledge of management strategies;
- Demonstrated ability to engage diverse teams around a common objective;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality work is essential.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Strong teaching and facilitation skills.