Eurasia Foundation (EF) is seeking experienced subject matter experts (SME) who have their eyes on women's rights and are well-rounded on enhancing the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of anti-gender-based violence activists. The expert will support the implementation team of a women empowerment program in designing strategies, educational content and course implementation considering their area of expertise. The expert is also responsible for reviewing the educational and training materials to ensure the content is accurate and complete and will contribute to design and implementation of awareness raising workshops on program’s related topics.
- Attending weekly team meetings with program staff to brainstorm and share ideas and thoughts regarding defining and enhancing program strategies.
- Determining weekly topics, subtopics and learning goals related to the program’s objectives in coordination with the program staff. Providing feedback on course structure with the aim of creating an engaging online learning environment for remote participants in coordination with program staff.
- Making speeches or giving talks as guest or keynote speaker to support program’s workshops, events objects or training sessions. providing feedback and insights on the program’s social media content and outreach strategies.
Master's degree or equivalent in gender studies, social science, or a related area required.
At least 5 years of progressive experience with content supervision, developing solutions and implementing strategies with focus on sexuality and gender resources.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong background in developing and conducting gender-based educational courses.
- Fluency in written and spoken Farsi/Dari and proficiency in English is required
- . Experience facilitating online/remote learning workshops is preferred. Strong communication skills, teamwork and a positive can-do attitude is required.