Graphic and Motion Graphic Designer
- Date Posted:
- Region: Global
- Country: Global
- Job Type: Consultant
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is seeking an ingenious, highly creative graphic designer with 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design and motion design who can work effectively in a team environment to address program’s needs. Our ideal candidate is curious about the quickly changing best practices of digital creative and interested in growing a multifaceted approach to rich and stimulating design and motion graphics for educational purposes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working directly with program’s dedicated team of content strategists, and editors to produce original graphics for both educational and promotional needs.
- Designing effective and thought-provoking animated and static digital ads, email graphics, social media ads, posts and share graphics, rapid response creative, carousels, flyers, logos and more.
- Revising graphics in corporation with the program’s digital media specialist.
- Communicating and collaborating with the program’s digital media specialist and other members of the team to come up with the best design strategy.
- Contribute to program’s website design in coordination with program’s team.
- Recognizing the necessity of adhering to deadlines and meeting all pre-established timetables.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related fine arts field.
At least 3 years of experience of demonstrated work experience as graphic designer. A portfolio of work is required for this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- At least 3 years of professional design and motion design experience.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects) Creative, thoughtful, and curious about design and the digital landscape).
- Familiar with current design styles and trends and understands the importance of design principles of layout and typography. Interested in new and upcoming mediums and techniques.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Fluency in Farsi/Dari and proficiency in English.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality and accuracy.
- Top-notch time management skills, deadline-conscious, excellent organization, communication, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Social media savvy, who has a great understanding of how to influence in the internet era.