Eurasia Foundation (EF) is accepting applications for a highly experienced and meticulous curriculum developer with vast experience on developing an original curriculum for an online course which identifies the many forms of violence that women experience in their public life. The main goal of the course is to facilitate public dialogue around violence against women, support the implementation of issue-based advocacy campaigns and help to improve the society’s overall understanding of the situation of women who have been the subject of violence.
- Developing interactive curriculums based on the key concepts and themes of the program’s course.
- Course materials should be designed with the aim of creating an engaging online learning environment for remote participants in coordination with program staff.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and localizing international best practices to include them in course curriculum for raising awareness about violence against women in public sphere and how to decrease it.
- Developing innovative manuals and educational materials for Program’s designated educational goals.
- Determining weekly topics and subtopics and learning goals for each week of the course, in coordination with the program staff.
- Weekly content should include readings, group activities, forum discussion questions, and weekly assignments in line with course objectives with practical assignments that achieve the course’s desired learning outcomes by assisting participants build up their active knowledge about the key concepts of the program.
- Design the pre-and post-training exams to ascertain the knowledge gained by participants.
Master’s degree or equivalent in education, social sciences, gender studies, or a related area required.
- At least 3 years of experience of demonstrated work in related field.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Superior knowledge of Instructional Systems Technology study (the theory and practice of design, development, utilization and evaluation of the processes and resources for learning).
- High ability in curriculum design for web-based delivery systems.
- Fluency in Farsi and proficiency in English.
- In-depth knowledge of technical writing skills.
- Profound knowledge of preparation, procedure, and curriculum development.
- Strong sense of teamwork, communication, and ability to work with a group of diverse people to achieve a shared goal in an effective way.