Date Updated: September 20 ,2021
Application Deadline: Rolling
Job Type: Consultant
Eurasia Foundation (EF) seeks individuals with experience in developing online tools and learning resources to help citizens and civil society activists to engage in participatory public policy making processes, grassroots organizing, and advocacy campaigning.
· Design and develop website materials on advocacy and public policy and its principles and
techniques including factsheets, infographics, and other relevant tools.
· Incorporate local examples into the content to make it specific to the target country context.
· Work with program staff to modify the content if necessary.
· Sufficient knowledge of advocacy and campaigning in theory and practice.
· Minimum five years of field experience in advocacy, policy reform, campaigning and/or grassroots
organizing and movement building in the Middle East.
· Fluency in Farsi/Dari is required.