• Location: Global
• Date Posted: September 21, 2021
• Application Deadline: October 30, 2021
• Job Type: Consultant (intermittent work schedule)
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is accepting applications for a social entrepreneurship expert to coach young social entrepreneurs to strengthen and expand their social enterprises that aim to benefit persons with disabilities (PwD). EF is seeking individuals with experience and expertise in building social enterprises. Knowledge of disability rights is a plus. The expert is responsible for coaching new entrepreneurs as they grow their budding social enterprises to increase accessibility and equality of opportunity for persons with disabilities (PwD).
Individual virtual coaching support:
• Assist rising entrepreneurs to identify feasible milestones for improving their social enterprises to benefit persons with disabilities (PwD).
• Build a strong rapport with participants and interact with them on a regular basis.
• Monitor participant progress and provide guidance and effective feedback based on their individual needs.
• Support participants through key decision points and unforeseen challenges in the different phases of their enterprise lifecycle.
• Assist participants to identify creative solutions for accessing financial resources.
Technical resource development:
• Create technical tools and guidelines on topics such as customer discovery, marketing, management, etc. to be used by participants as they learn how to effectively run their enterprises.
• Work with EF team to determine most suitable design format for said resources (e.g., manual, infographic, checklist).
• Collaborate with EF team to develop and conduct virtual workshops and webinars on useful social entrepreneurship topics, best practices, and international case studies.
• Conduct workshops to present case studies of successful social enterprises and provide technical analysis.
• Facilitate discussions and field questions after presentations or guest speaker talks.
NB: Further information about content development and workshop instruction will be discussed during the interview process.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, industrial engineering, management, marketing, or a related field.
• Experience running an enterprise, preferably a social enterprise (experience with social enterprises to benefit persons with disabilities is a plus).
• Knowledge and understanding of the social and political climate in the Middle East and North Africa region.
• Training and facilitation skills.
• Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken Farsi/Dari is required. Fluency in written and spoken English is a plus.