• Location: Washington, DC
• Date Posted: September 21, 2021
• Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
• Job Type: Consultant
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is now accepting applications for a skilled Team Development Consultant (TDC) capable of improving the communication, coordination, and cooperation amongst our Innovative Training Solutions (ITS) staff. EF is a US non-profit organization promoting world-wide civil society development and good governance. Our ITS team specializes in providing online and in-person training seminars to civil-society stakeholders located in restrictive and hard-to-reach environments.
Our selected candidate will seek to facilitate a productive work environment amidst a culturally diverse cohort of employees and will be tasked with closely examining, evaluating, and improving the ITS team's organizational customs. A successful TDC will further suggest and implement improved operation processes to enhance EF's overall productive functions.
• Review internal communication processes and provide written and verbal assessments of observed organizational customs.
• Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of current working customs.
• Suggest clear communication and trust building strategies.
• Propose solutions to overcome internal deadlocks.
• Develop team-building exercises.
• Facilitate strong professional relationships amongst team-members.
• Prepare and introduce effective and technical team building and communication tools.
• At least five years of successful experience in conducting impactful team building and leadership workshops for diverse teams.
• At least five years of work-experience in leadership, coaching or human resource (HR) positions.
• Ability and experience in identifying and addressing conflicts and opportunities in diverse work environments.
• Proficient knowledge over communication strategies.
• Strong teaching and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to engage diverse teams around a common objective.
• Strong social-skills, ambitious, outgoing, and overall charismatic disposition.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality work is essential.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• Farsi language skills are highly desired.