Date Posted: 9/23/2021
Application Deadline: Rolling
Job Type: Consultant
Eurasia Foundation (EF) is accepting applications for an expert to instruct an online course on Transparency, Anti-Corruption and Accountability. EF is seeking individuals with experience and expertise in delivering advocacy training courses for CSOs and NGOs in restrictive societies. Knowledge of advocacy and coalition-building is a plus. The expert is responsible for providing remote learning support and introduce key concepts of the course with supporting content. The online course is intended to empower CSO leaders to design and implement safe and effective advocacy campaign to address corruption in state and semi-state entities.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Provide remote instruction and interact with course participants on a daily basis;
• Teach participants how to identify feasible milestones for improving their advocacy campaigns;
• Help participants in develop a strategic advocacy action plan with robust risk mitigation
strategies that can achieve tangible results;
• Seed discussion questions in forums and monitor participants’ involvement in the social
• Introduce additional educational resources to participants on related course topics;
• Facilitate networking opportunities among the participants;
• Further information about this coaching course will be discussed during the interview process.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in education, social sciences, management, or a related area required;
• Combination of education and years of experience is an acceptable substitute;
• Strong demonstrated experience and background in professional trainings;
• Experience with developing strategic plan, particularly towards practical social learning, networking, and inclusivity;
• Fluency in written and spoken Farsi/Dari is required.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a plus;
• Experience facilitating online/remote learning courses a plus.