- Location: Worldwide
- Last Updated: September 15, 2021
- Application Deadline: Rolling
- Job Type: Consultant (intermittent work schedule)
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting civil society strengthening, good governance, and economic development, is accepting applications for a Technical Consultants to support new business opportunities in the Eurasia and/or the Middle East and North Africa regions.
Technical Consultants will support the development of competitive technical applications in response to solicitations from USAID and other USG donors. Successful applicants will lead technical design and writing in the following thematic areas: CSO-led advocacy, civic engagement, public administration reform, e-governance, entrepreneurship, virtual and in-person educational exchanges, and organizational capacity building. Technical consultants will work closely with EF’s business development team. Tasks may include contributing to technical approach and program design, and writing sections of proposals.
International travel may be required.
- Proven track record of writing successful proposals for USG donors, including USAID;
- Demonstrated experience in project design; previous field-based project management experience;
- At least 8 years of international development experience;
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the technical areas above;
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills;
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in deadline-driven environment and strong attention to detail required;
- Experience with contributing to cost proposals;
- Prior work experience in the Eurasia and the Middle East and/or North Africa regions;
- Fluency in English required; Russian or Arabic proficiency desired.