Eurasia Foundation (EF), a Washington DC-based international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for a Program Associate (PA). The PA will be a member of EF’s Innovative Training Solutions team and will be responsible for providing programmatic oversight, guidance and backstopping support for the Foundation’s programs. Reporting to the Program Manager, the PA will directly contribute to the successful implementation of EF’s online civil society capacity building programs.
- Oversee the delivery of online training courses;
- Monitor the progress of course participants towards programmatic outcomes, and revise program’s strategies if necessary;
- Liaise with instructors to ensure clear communication with course participants;
- Contribute to planning, strategizing and implementing the program to achieve its objectives;
- Utilize innovative methods to engage program participants;
- Conduct outreach campaigns utilizing social media skills and other methods as necessary;
- Generate content for the website when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, social work, area studies, management, or another relevant field required; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least two years of work experience is required; work experience on international development projects is highly desirable;
- Experience with social media tools, blogging, content management systems, and E-learning platforms such as WordPress and Moodle;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to multitask and work with several projects being implemented under the same umbrella if needed;
- Experience in educational projects and online training is a plus;
- Fluency in English and Persian/Dari is required.