Eurasia Foundation is a nonprofit international development organization committed to the idea that societies function best when people take responsibility for their own civic and economic prosperity. EF's programs help small businesses become more successful, governments more responsive and accountable, and civic organizations more effective and resilient. EF has offices and programs in the Eurasia region, the Middle East and China.
Eurasia Foundation is seeking applicants for the Program Associate at Eurasia Foundation. Eurasia Foundation, is a international development organization promoting good governance and vibrant civil society, is accepting applications for a Program Associate (PA). The PA is a member of EF's Innovative Training Solutions team and is responsible for supporting day-to-day implementation of the Disability Rights program and will contribute to different program implementation and evaluation activities. Disability Rights Initiative
• Contribute to the planning, implementation, and evaluation of program activities such as capacity building trainings and online workshops and conferences;
• Ensure the accessibly of the learning materials and platforms for persons with disabilities;
• Co-facilitate virtual workshops, online courses, and individual sessions;
• Liaise with instructors to ensure clear communication with course participants;
• Monitor the progress of course participants towards program outcomes, and contribute to revising program’s strategies accordingly if necessary;
• Design innovative methods to engage program participants;
• Conduct outreach campaigns utilizing social media tools and other methods as necessary;
• Provide substantial support in drafting narrative quarterly and final reports;
• Provide administrative support for program-related procurements;
• Assist with developing multimedia content for the program website and social media accounts when required;
• Support the website and social media activity to increase and maintain the interaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in international development, human rights, social work, area studies, management, or other relevant field is required; Master’s degree is preferred;
• At least two years of work experience is required;
• Work experience on international development projects and background in working with persons with disability’s community is highly desirable;
• Experience with social media tools, blogging, content management systems, and E-learning platforms such as WordPress and Moodle;
• Experience in educational projects and online training is a plus;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Familiarity with UN conventions and UN CRPD is highly preferred.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communications skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Ability to multitask and work with several projects being implemented under the
same umbrella if needed;
• Ability to generate social media content in English and Farsi/Dari;
• Fluency in English and Persian/Dari is required.